Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight--Make a Wish


Today we're sharing cards and projects using Mama Elephant's Make A Wish
stamp set, designed by Pauline Ibarra.


Here is my card.


It's similar to the card that I shared for the Stampede and bears a striking
resemblance to Laura Bassen's card. Believe it or not, it's just sheer coincidence
that we both watercolored a background, and I like to think that for once,
my brain was on the same wavelength as hers! Ha!

With such a beautiful, bold sentiment, a watercolored background seems like
the simplest thing to do, especially for mass producing.
You could have a bunch of these on hand and never miss a birthday again!
Best part is, anyone can do it.

Visit the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration from the design team.
And if you head over to Pauline's blog, she's having a giveaway of a Make a Wish set
and all you have to do to enter is answer one simple question.
Full details can be found here. Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for my brain to be on the same wavelength as yours!!! Another gorgeous card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and the fact that although you've done this look before, the changes in color and sentiment makes it completely different! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT minds think alike. I only wish mine is keeping up with yours and Laura's... I am loving this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty card! This stamp set is really nice - love the font!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make you a deal...we keep the same brain wavelength thing going and you send some of that Hawaii weather to IL and some of your good cookin', too! You keep doing that watercolor thing...it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be on the same wavelength of both of you! Gorgeous Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love the font on this set, and of course its glorious when you put your Donna stamp on it. looks effortless every time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the colors & that sentiment is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! It's the perfect way to highlight that amazing sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection :) The colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this card, Donna! Your water coloring is perfect for this sentiment...And, I think it's so cool that you and Laura are on the same wavelength!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ALways Love your Bright Colors and CAS cards...just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, I love this card. So simple and yet so FUN! And now I want that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete