Sunday, September 14, 2014

HOME is Where the Heart Is


Catherine Pooler has a new home for her gorgeous, redesigned blog and she's throwing a
Housewarming Party--and everyone's invited!

The party runs like a regular challenge with prizes from some awesome sponsors:
CASual Fridays, Clearly Besotted Stamps, Ellen Hutson, Hero Arts, Penny Black,
Pretty Pink Posh, Some Odd Girl, and a one year membership to Stamp Nation!

The theme for the challenge is HOME. Each card that you link up earns you three entries
and you earn another entry by commenting on and becoming a subscriber
to Catherine's You Tube channel.

Here's my card for the challenge.


I masked off a rectangle on watercolor card and sponged on some distress inks.
Using dies, I die cut a house, bird, and branches and assembled them on the card.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Visit Catherine's blog for all the guidelines and details.
Catherine is also giving out a party favor to try Stamp Nation for just $1.


Go here for all the info on the trial for Stamp Nation and join the party!
You have until Wednesday, September 17th to link up your card
and winners will be announced on the 18th.
Hope to see you there!


21 comments:

  1. too cute Donna. The little house is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Donna!! I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling, Donna!! I had forgotten about these sweet little dies......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is an absolutely beautiful card, perfect in every detail and now I must shop. I have put those dies in and out and my shopping cart too many times. You are such a bad influence on me, hee hee, I am such a follower as my mom would say...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! You have created a lovely scene still keeping the card very CAS.I thought the house to be ready made embellishment like chipboard :) loved the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, do I ever love this card. Great color, excellent design and sweet embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Donna! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet house card, Donna! Love all the elements in this! That little birdie is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!...This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how beautiful, Donna! I love how you inked your background for this really charming scene! Your little bird is so sweet, and I love the wooden house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything about your CAS housewarming card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna this is just too sweet! Lovely design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, that tiny woodgrain bird house is utterly charming!! Love the texture with your watercolor paper! I'm always looking for shapes to make a background with ... masking one off like you did here is so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete