Friday, September 12, 2014

Tag You're It! Challenge #6


Tag You're It Challenge #6 is this beauty, brought to you by Karin.


Here's how I was inspired.


Truthfully, I had the butterfly and branch in my scrap pile, waiting for a home.
I stamped the striped background, attached the die cuts, then stamped the Hero Arts sentiment
 and added the white enamel dots. I finished off the tag with some hand dyed rayon seam binding.

Visit Tag You're It to see the winners from Challenge #5, and how my teammates were inspired
by Karin's tag. Link up your tag(s) by Wednesday, September 24th.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. oh, stripes and hot ombre butterfly, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Donna! Love the subtle strips and that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that butterfly against the stripes! So pretty, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that butterfly and it's coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tag! I love the soft striped background and the brightness of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Donna...your tag is just beautiful! I love the tone on tone stripes and your butterfly is so striking! I love that you added the fern, too! Thanks so much for your inspiration...it always works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna a gorgeous tag, that butterfly is over the top gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty Donna. The colours are superb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, your work is always so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had things that gorgeous in my scrap pile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so YOU, Donna! Pops of color on a neutral. But I love that your neutral is gray and white stripes, so fun!

    ReplyDelete