Friday, August 19, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #54


As the winner for Tag You're It! Challenge #52, I was invited to join the
design team and play along with Challenge #54.




Here is this week's inspiration tag, compliments of Michelle Short.



And here's how I was inspired.


I inked up Hero Arts Layering Goldfish and the Misti made it so easy to line up
the different stamp layers. The ink distressed panel was in my stash, and I used
a rounded tag die to cut out the tag shape.

After stamping the goldfish, I used the coordinating dies and popped him up
on the tag, and stamped the sentiment. Nuvo Crystal Drops formed the bubbles,
and the tag was finished off with a strip of dotted paper and some twine.

Visit the Tag You're It Challenge blog for all the details and see more
inspiration from the design team.


SUPPLIES:

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on Michele's tag, Donna! Beautiful stamping on the fish, and I love how you used your Nuvo drops for bubbles...cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna your tag is fabulous, the detail on the goldfish is amazing and the background is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tags are so pretty. Great coordination of colors on the goldfish tag with the twine and background.

    Love the Nuvo bubbles. Nice usage. Can't wait to use my new Nuvo bottles this weekend. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I've been so tempted to buy this set....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I cannot swim a stroke, but I sure to take the sentiment to heart! Darling tag!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna love your tag...your background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous tag Donna! I love the background and your fish + sentiment is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on my tag, Donna. What a gorgeous tag, I especially love that stunning background!

    ReplyDelete