Thursday, September 7, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #238


Teammie Leigh brings us a sweet sketch and you know that flowers will
be involved! Here's CAS(E) this Sketch #238.



And here's my take on it.




Julie Ebersole's Mondo Hydrangea came to the rescue because I knew that I
wanted to use flowers but couldn't decide which ones to use. (Plus this was in
my stash of diecuts--how convenient is that?)

I adhered it to a Stone Gray card base and because it's peeking out from the top
a skosh, I trimmed the bottom of the card so it could still fit in an A2 envie.
Two blooms were added for some dimension. I stamped the sentiment,
rounded off the bottom corner and finished off with sequins.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of the team interpreted
Leigh's sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday,
September 14th. Hope to see you in the gallery!


10 comments:

  1. You've captured this CAS(E) so well, Donna. Love your use of the pink and gray-a great combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch, Donna! I love how you colored the blooms and your color palette is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I love this so much, I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE a queen of colors, Donna! The Hydrandea is sooo pretty! I love that you added the two blooms for dimensions. The sequins and the rounded corner are a nice finishing touch. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful clean and simple card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful my Friend!
    You have such a way with inks and colors!

    ReplyDelete