Tuesday, February 7, 2012

love lives here

Playing with some Purple Onion Design stamps and sharing another Valentine card. I love Stephanie Ackerman's Home Sweet Home set. There are a lot stamps in the set with so many possible combinations.


I paper pieced the house, heart, and sun with papers from My Mind's Eye. The card base is Spellbinders Labels One. The sentiment and flowers are also from the set, and I added some faux stitching lines with a white pigment pen.


And here's a shot of the Valentine cards that I sent to Winter Sims for her recent card drive. I rummaged through my card stash and found some extra cards that fit the Valentine theme. I hope it cheers up a lot of children in hospitals this Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a crafty week!

SUPPLIES:

16 comments:

  1. I always love your cards. They are so special, funny or very sweet.
    Have nice week,
    Hugs Bianca xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - love that little house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you do with those Purple Onion images! For sure, those Valentines will brighten the day for the kiddles that receive them! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you are so GOOD at paper piecing with those Purple Onion stamps...LOVE your card today, and I love all the cards you sent to Winter, they are sure to make some sick kids very happy this Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Donna - love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shaped card Donna! Love the paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The children will love these adorable cards, Donna! You are a beautiful person!
    Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna! oh i just love your cards!! they are always so adorable and sweet! the children will surely be delighted! have a wonderful day!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your super sweet card, Donna! I'm sure your cards are going to cheer up lots of kiddos! Have a happy week, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, Donna! I love how the sun comes off the edge of the card a bit. The kids will certainly smile when they receive one of your adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Donna. And how lovely to collect up those adorable Valentine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful touches of faux stitching Donna. The sun is so cute hanging off the edge of the card. You have an amazing stash of Valentine cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness---those cards will bring lots of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tor cards ate the sweetest little treasures...sure to put many smiles on faces....love these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY OH MY! I just loooooove these cards--love that first one! That house is super cute! LOVE the shape too! And oh my! Whoever gets those vday cards that you sent to Winter---SUPER LUCKY! They will be totally blessed! LOVE them all:) HUGS to you friend:)

    ReplyDelete