Monday, July 11, 2016

MFT July Release Replay



It's time for My Favorite Things July Release Replay, when participating
design team members share fresh takes and new ideas with the latest release.

Instax® photos are popular for scrapbooks and journaling, to help keep memories of
special occasions. For my card, I created little photos of a beary happy party.


Three bears were stamped and colored with Copics. Three Polaroid frames were covered
with patterned paper and I used the center of each frame to cut out each bear.
They were popped into the frame and taped in the back so they would stay in place.


I chose a sentiment for each frame and stamped them with Black Licorice Hybrid ink.
A panel of striped paper was adhered to a 4 by 6" card base and the three frames
were adhered over it. I finished off the card with some clear sequins.

Visit My Favorite Things to see how the Creative Team took on this month's
Release Replay Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, Donna! I love how you played with the Polaroids, and your coloring is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable, Donna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those little frames, and your beary darling design! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore these Donna! So sweet and coloured perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet - can't help but smile at these guys - as a trio, on or 3 separate, lovable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the cutest designs Donna. Your bears are adorable and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Polaroid and polka dots...these are just a few of your many talents in card-making, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just makes me smile big, cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete