Thursday, September 8, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch 189


Our teammate Leigh brings us CAS(E) this Sketch 189.


And here's my take on it.


I stenciled MFT's Concentric Circle Grid on white card stock with green ink.
I die cut the "thanks" from dark brown card stock and stamped the remainder
of the sentiment below it, and finished off with Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see how the rest of my teammates interpreted the
sketch and join us if you can. Link up your card(s) by Thursday, September 15th,
as a winner you could be joining us on a future sketch!




8 comments:

  1. You always inspire me Donna!
    Great take on the sketch!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous, Donna! I love your fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna your card is SO eye-catching! I like how simple you made it yet it is complete. What a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I love your colour choice for the drops against the green, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this (and of course, it is my favorite colour). Those Nuvo drops are pretty spectacular :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove this! Green and brown are favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete